About The Art: Peacock
This pattern was created to tap into the energy of the Peacock which is considered a mythical bird in many cultures around the world.
Said to grant great vision into other worlds by opening the third eye and is seen as a powerful symbol of royalty.
This particular pattern captures the potent colors of a peacocks feathers on full display
About The Artist: Shawn Flanigan
"I am a Visionary Artist based in Cork, Ireland. My designs are an exploration of shape, colour and the underlying geometry of the universe. Each design represents the symmetry that is found in nature all around us and is harmonized through striking colour patterns that touches the entire colour spectrum. Our subconscious mind naturally draws us towards this symmetry as patterns are harmonizing and balancing to our inner selves."
Wrong size? Enjoy a one time 100% free replacement!
- Lightweight construction with breathable mesh-knit fabric provides a comfortable and flawless fit.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Features a soft linen interior with arch support and removable insole pad.
- Finished with a high-quality EVA out sole for traction and exceptional durability.
- US Delivery Time: 2 - 3 weeks
- International Delivery Time: 2 - 4 weeks
Join more than
customers sharing their
art in over 150 countries!
Not fully in love with your products?
No worries! We've got it covered.